Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some Photos at Pecile

We just love the dogs but its hard to get them to always do what they are told. Hence this haphazard attempt at a pose on the front steps.




The kitchen is big and bright so I did a Rick Stein apron modeling while cooking an adaptation of a Jeremy Oliver Recipe.



In this region goose and duck fat is used instead of olive oil. That's why the Department of Gers, just over the river from us has the highest life expectancy in all of France. I am working on adapting my aioli recipe to substitute the healthier duck fat for the olive oil.

4 comments:

  1. Just seen your picturs now, I went the otherway around. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beware the knife wielding, barefooted cereal killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you unfortunate victims.

    ReplyDelete